The Diab family has been in business since 1964, a family who has spread its wings into various sectors such as tool production, heavy machine building, construction and agricultural industries. We understand that fast response is key to any customer requiring service and support.
Our approach is based upon five key policies…
- Investing in our people.
- Caring for the community.
- Being a responsible employer
- Safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) policy.
- Quality management.
- Sub Arc welding
- Flux-cored arc welding
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
FSE has two divisions namely…
- Field services – engineering for the field which includes on site laser alignment, balancing, vibration detection, boiler-making, new installations, all related inspections, refurbishment as well as removal and fitment of bearings and couplings etc.
- Fabrication – we fabricate products such as structural steel, plate-work, ducting, fan casings, pipe supports, motor housings, walkways, grids, etc. our facility in Vanderbijlpark caters for the medium to heavy fabrication industry and has 15 meter roofs and 100 ton cranes. We also have sandblasting and painting facilities.
Innovative, long term partnerships with our clients through superior quality is our mission, of which relevant processes and procedures are available from processing to administration involved in production.
FSE believes in business integrity and looks forward to being of service to you.